Graphic design is a craft where professionals create visual content to communicate messages. By applying visual hierarchy and page layout techniques, designers use typography and pictures to meet users’ specific needs and focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive designs, to optimize the user experience.
What this Program offers
Topics will be Covered In this Course
- Photo-real vs Stylised Imagery.
- 2D and 3D Computer Graphics Imagery.
- History of Computer Graphics in the Film and TV Industry.
- Understanding the Computer Graphics Pipeline.
- Why we use Blender.
- Understanding the Blender Interface.
- Customizing the User Interface.
- Properties Editor.
- User Preferences.
- Blender File Management.
- Object Mode & Edit Mode.
- Mesh Primitives.
- Basic Object Manipulation.
- The Outliner.
- Creating a layout using basic primitives.
- Vertices, Edges and Faces.
- The Tools in Edit Mode.
- Extrude, Inset & Bevel.
- Loop Cut & Slice.
- Creating & Editing Text.
- Create a model using the tools in the edit mode.
- Using Reference Images.
- Setting up the Reference Images.
- Understanding Sets & Props.
- Using Correct Scale.
- Modelling Props.
- Creating a complete environment (set) with Props.
- What are Shaders?
- Basic Shaders in Blender.
- Applying multiple shaders to an Object.
- Editing Shaders.
- Nodes and the Node Wrangler.
- Creating custom shaders.
- What are Textures?
- Using Image textures.
- Understanding UV coordinates.
- UV Unwrapping Objects.
- Unwrapping our Props.
- Creating high quality custom shaders with texture maps.
- Understanding the Blender Camera.
- The 3 Rendering Engines: Eevee, Cycles and Workbench.
- Eevee vs Cycles – differences.
- Eevee settings.
- Setting our Camera and Rendering an Image.
- The Timeline and Keyframes.
- The Animation Tab in Blender.
- The Dope Sheet.
- Animating Objects.
- Animating the Camera.
- Create a full scene with Animated Camera and Objects.
- The different lights in Blender.
- Creating a basic 3 point lighting using Blender Lights.
- Using Spot Lights for Drama.
- HDRI image-based lighting fundamentals.
- Lighting our set to create Cinematic output.
- Rendering out your Animation.
- Create an animated sequence in Blender, using all the tools and techniques learnt in the course.
- Output a 15 sec. rendered sequence.
- Add Music and Effects and create a final output for viewing and posting.
Choose Your Plan
Redirect Your Destiny
45+ Recorded Sessions
Problem Solving Assessments
Letter of Recommendation
Capstone Projects 2
Industry Verified Certificates
Upgrade your Resume
Achieve Domain Excellence
Common Questions Asked
The Tech Destiny is a new-age e-learning platform that focuses on benefitting the students with not only theoretical but practical knowledge as well. We offer online boot camps that can provide undergraduates and graduates, looking to advance their careers, with hands-on experience in the current industry requirements. Our students work on real-time projects with their mentors and gain insights into the current demand of recruiters’ needs, additionally, this helps them add weight to their resumes. But only working on projects is not enough, so we push them a step ahead.
Our training programs are curated and led by industry experts with more than 1O years of experience in their field. Working with professionals with a load of experience on their backs allows the aspirants to have an in-depth knowledge of the industry. This Bootcamp focuses on imparting not only key technical skills and knowledge, but also gaining an understanding of the work environment through internships. So when you step foot into the industry, you are already packed with all the required skills and enough experience.
Would you like to take part in our program, but aren’t sure that it would be a good fit for you? Our program is tailored in such a way that the Aspirants interested in any domain irrespective of their backgrounds, such as recent graduates, freshers, students, technology professionals, and non-technical professionals, are welcome to enroll in this program. We begin with strengthening your fundamentals and gradually take you through the Necessary modules and provide you with 24/7 help to finally turn you into a Master of your field.
This Bootcamp is a life-changing experience in itself as we can make you job-ready within 2 months of taking up the program, and not only that, we ensure our students land their dream job with our connection with 4O+ MNCs and placement assistance. So no matter where are you in your life, we will help you reach your destiny and make a fortune out of it.
Apart from Industrial training and Internationally valid certification, you get the opportunity to try your hands in a real-time work environment with an internship provided in the third month with placement assistance so you are ready to set your foot into the industry and land your dream job. You get trained by top mentors from the industry with a decade of experience on their back and our soft skills professionals help you ace any interview by leaving the nervousness outside the door and bringing out your best self.
There is an alarming 48% unemployment rate among engineers, a 93% unemployment rate for MBAs, and a 35% unemployment rate for graduates (with multiple degrees). This is not due to a lack of knowledge, but rather to a lack of exposure and experience. In addition to being outdated, Indian curriculums do not provide much practical information. Instead of teaching students, Tech Destiny aims to prepare them to be job-ready, with all the prerequisites for employment. We ensure that after our program, our students meet the professional standards required by top recruiters across the globe. We start with the fundamentals of the subject matter, so aspirants can gain a solid grounding in their field of choice regardless of their background.
Copyright @ 2022 TECHIESPIRE PRIVATE LIMITED. All rights Reserved