Java is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used to develop desktop and mobile applications, big data processing, embedded systems, and so on. According to Oracle, the company that owns Java, Java runs on 3 billion devices worldwide, which makes Java one of the most popular programming languages.
What this Program offers
Topics will be Covered In this Course
- Introduction to Java
- Features of Java
- Comparison of java with C and C++
- Java Virtual Machine(JVM)
- Installation process
- Compilation and Executions procedure using different editor and IDE
- Java Source File Structure
- Naming conventions
- Primitive data type
o Integers-> int, byte,int,long
o Floating points-> float,double
o Character, Boolean
- Variable declaration and initialization
- Value type and reference type
- Types and scope of variables
- Type conversion and casting
- Arthritic operators.
Bitwise operators. IDE.
- Selection statements — if, switch
- Iteration statements — while, do-while, for, For-Each, nested loop IDE.
- Jump statements — using break, using continue.
- Defining array.
- Single Dimension.
- Initializing and Accessing array.
- Multi Dimension, Jagged Array.
- Sorting , inserting, delete dynamically.
- String operations.
- Character extractions.
- String comparison.
- Modifying a String.
- Changing the case of characters.
- String Buffer class and its methods.
- StringBuilder class and its methods.
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Life time of object & Garbage Collection.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Nested, Inner Class & Anonymous Classes.
- Defining Methods, Argument Passing Mechanism.
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Data Encapsulation.
- Method overriding.
- Access modifier.
- Association(1-1, 1-m, m-m),Aggregation,Composition.
- Abstract classes
- Implementing interface.
- Extending interface.
- Tagging interface.
- Static and default methods.
- Design pattern-Factory Pattern.
- Regular expression syntax.
- Two pattern matching options.
- User defined packages.
- In built packages.
- Exception types.
- Multiple catch blocks.
- Exception hierarchy
- Throw, throws, finally keywords.
- Nested try statement.
- Display a description of an Exception.
- Java Built-In Exception.
- Custom Exception.
- Java thread model.
- Thread priorities.
- Creating Multiple threads by extending Thread class / by implementing Runnable
- Using isAlive() and join().
- Daemon thread.
- Race condition.
- Obtaining A Thread State.
- Inter Communication of Threads with example of Producer & Consumer problem with
- Balancing using wait() & notify().
- Collections Overview.
- The Collection interfaces.
- The Collection classes.
- sorting Objects
- sorting complex Objects
- Understanding the streams.
- Creating file and folder using java code.
- FileInputStream & FileOutputStream.
- BufferedReader and BufferedWriter class.
- DataInputStream and DataOutputStream.
- Flushing Buffered Streams.
Choose Your Plan
Redirect Your Destiny
Problem Solving Assessments
Letter of Recommendation
Capstone Projects 2
Industry Verified Certificates
Upgrade your Resume
Achieve Domain Excellence
Common Questions Asked
The Tech Destiny is a new-age e-learning platform that focuses on benefitting the students with not only theoretical but practical knowledge as well. We offer online boot camps that can provide undergraduates and graduates, looking to advance their careers, with hands-on experience in the current industry requirements. Our students work on real-time projects with their mentors and gain insights into the current demand of recruiters’ needs, additionally, this helps them add weight to their resumes. But only working on projects is not enough, so we push them a step ahead.
Our training programs are curated and led by industry experts with more than 1O years of experience in their field. Working with professionals with a load of experience on their backs allows the aspirants to have an in-depth knowledge of the industry. This Bootcamp focuses on imparting not only key technical skills and knowledge, but also gaining an understanding of the work environment through internships. So when you step foot into the industry, you are already packed with all the required skills and enough experience.
Would you like to take part in our program, but aren’t sure that it would be a good fit for you? Our program is tailored in such a way that the Aspirants interested in any domain irrespective of their backgrounds, such as recent graduates, freshers, students, technology professionals, and non-technical professionals, are welcome to enroll in this program. We begin with strengthening your fundamentals and gradually take you through the Necessary modules and provide you with 24/7 help to finally turn you into a Master of your field.
This Bootcamp is a life-changing experience in itself as we can make you job-ready within 2 months of taking up the program, and not only that, we ensure our students land their dream job with our connection with 4O+ MNCs and placement assistance. So no matter where are you in your life, we will help you reach your destiny and make a fortune out of it.
Apart from Industrial training and Internationally valid certification, you get the opportunity to try your hands in a real-time work environment with an internship provided in the third month with placement assistance so you are ready to set your foot into the industry and land your dream job. You get trained by top mentors from the industry with a decade of experience on their back and our soft skills professionals help you ace any interview by leaving the nervousness outside the door and bringing out your best self.
There is an alarming 48% unemployment rate among engineers, a 93% unemployment rate for MBAs, and a 35% unemployment rate for graduates (with multiple degrees). This is not due to a lack of knowledge, but rather to a lack of exposure and experience. In addition to being outdated, Indian curriculums do not provide much practical information. Instead of teaching students, Tech Destiny aims to prepare them to be job-ready, with all the prerequisites for employment. We ensure that after our program, our students meet the professional standards required by top recruiters across the globe. We start with the fundamentals of the subject matter, so aspirants can gain a solid grounding in their field of choice regardless of their background.
Copyright @ 2022 TECHIESPIRE PRIVATE LIMITED. All rights Reserved